Thursday, June 30, 2016

How to Gain Gems in Animal Jam Fast!

The situation- You go to buy the Monday Rare, but you don't have enough gems because you just bought a new den. Here's the solution to this. There are several ways to gain gems.


Go to Jamma Township and tell people to gift you their unwanted items. Then you can sell them.
     This will only work for members because non members can't open gifts. You can say something like that your a recycling bin lol.

You can sell your items.
     Everyone has unwanted items. For it to be plushies to clothes. You can sell them to get some extra gems.

You can type in codes!
     This is a SUPER fast way to get gems. You can search up for working animal jam codes, and you can enter them while logging in. :)







You can play games.
     I suggest only these three games. I find that they will give you the most amount of money in a short period of time. The game that I play the most when I need gems is the Jamma Derby PRO. The normal version of the game gives you a good amount of money too. I play the pro version because it just gives more money. The second game that I suggest playing is the Best Dressed Game. I also play this game a lot. I find this game also very fun. I would still prefer to play Jamma Derby just because the scores are based on personal skills not votes. Finally, the last game that I suggest is the Falling Phantoms game. This also gives a good amount of gems. This used to be my favorite game. If you collect the gems  on the side you can get more money than the other games listed before. I didn't pick this as my first game because the rounds take up more time.


Getting 1st gives you 150 gems. 
                              
#1 recommended game. Make sure to play PRO because it gives more money :) This game is fast paced. 




Getting 1st gives you 200 gems.
#2 recommended game. This game is scored off of other people's votes.
Getting 1st in this game  gives you 120 gems.
#3 recommended game. Rounds in this game takes more time. COLLECT THE GEMS ON THE SIDE! It can gives you more gems.




No comments:

Post a Comment