Tuesday, June 28, 2016

How to Get Rare Plushies on Animal Jam

I've been collecting rare plushies for quite a while now. It's actually my favorite den feature. I organize them in shelves. Many of my den visitors ask where I get all of them. This is how i collect my plushies.

This is my plushie collection. I don't have much, but I have great methods to help gather them. 

TIPS!!!!


Trade jammers, Monday Rares for them.
     I noticed that "new members" seem to be having some rare plushies. If you see a rare plushie that you don't have at their den you could ask them to put it up to trade. You can trade them a Monday Rare or a rare plushie that you have two of. This method is what I use the most.

Go to a plushie shop.
     People usually announce that they have a plushie shop at their den. Some of them are tough traders so get ready to compromise.
Win fashion shows (not Best Dressed) and pick rare plushie prizes.
     Some fashion shows give away rare plushies as their prizes.
Play the claw machine.
     This is probably the most obvious way, but it works. I mostly play the claw machine at the Theater Lobby. I find that, that location doesn't lag as much (it might only be me).
Ask close friends for some.
     If they say no, don't try to pry because this is supposed to by their gift to you (not your gift to yourself). 

THINGS TO KNOW!!!!

When you get a plushie that you don't like don't be afraid to recycle it. When you play "The Claw" it costs five gems a turn. When you sell it, it gives you fifteen gems a plushie. You get a good amount of money back. :)

five gems a turn
sell for 15 gems a plushie






8 comments:

  1. NONE OF THESE WORKED but thnx for the suggestions bro :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik ik im commenting this in 2018/2019 but this is AMAZING! tysm! this helped so much!
    ~Blueblue86

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that my tips were able to help you! I've been really inactive, but your comment makes me want to start this blog up again. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! you said fashion games other than best dressed? what others are there and how can I find them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. like fashion shows at peoples dens

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://flipanim.com/anim=hciovgcd#comment-3qfxKDiLWQIF

    ReplyDelete