Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I Had an Epic Den!? ~ Storytime

Many people has been complimenting my den recently. They would say something like, "Your den should be on the "Epic Dens" list." My den was actually on the list already. Last year, my mom invited me to go to her work. It was fun. I just drank hot chocolate, helped my mom organize papers and played on my laptop. When i signed onto AJ a bunch of people were at my house. My mailbox was also flooding with Jam A Grams. I opened some of them. They would say stuff like, "I like your den." I remember this, one JAG (Jam A Grams). It said, "I don't like the color pink" (lol). I was very confused at this point. I decided to go to my den. I saw at least fifteen people there. At first I thought that someone was holding a party in my home. I opened the map and I saw the epic dens icon. I had forgot about that feature of AJ. As I scrolled down the list, I saw my username. I was shocked to see that it was there. I spread the news to my sister that also played AJ. She was so proud of me. I also gained so many friends from that. :)

In my opinion I feel like some of the "epic" dens now, turned a bit less "epic". This is my personal opinion, so please do not get angry. TO SEE MY DEN FRIEND ME @ frosty3006477. ^o^

PICTURES :)

My den is the Princess Castle. It's 6,000 gems even if it has a bit more wall space, than some of the more expensive dens. 
The knight is there to guard the food lol.

This is only half of my pet place. It's funny how I decorate their homes more than mine. 









No comments:

Post a Comment